StarTimes Brings Online Shopping To TV- What We Didn’t Know We Needed?
StarTimes, a leading TV company in Nigeria has launched StarTimes GO, a 24-hour channel dedicated to e-shopping. Supposedly, this initiative will help establish the digital lives of Nigerians giving the recent global pandemic that has forced everyone to adjust to new ways of living.
- Nigeria Attracts More Investments than Other African Countries as Huawei Invests $76M?
- FG’s Self-Certification Directive, an Inexcusable Blunder?
- Is The Nigerian Government Playing Catch Up? FG Expands Collaborations with Investors as Facebook Plans To Open Office in Lagos
- StarTimes Brings Online Shopping To TV- What We Didn’t Know We Needed?
- ICT In Nigeria Has Come A Long Way but Do We Really Need a Special Day to Celebrate? Zinox Founder Asks For Tech Independence