StarTimes Brings Online Shopping To TV- What We Didn’t Know We Needed?
StarTimes, a leading TV company in Nigeria has launched StarTimes GO, a 24-hour channel dedicated to e-shopping. Supposedly, this initiative will help establish the digital lives of Nigerians giving the recent global pandemic that has forced everyone to adjust to new ways of living.
NetPlus Gives Every Nigerian Business a Kick Start to Digital Reselling with the Launch of Business Corner
NetPlus, a leading fintech in Nigeria focused on providing digital payment solutions to Nigerian SMEs has announced the launch of yet another offering, Business Corner which allows business owners make additional income through online commerce.
- Nigeria Attracts More Investments than Other African Countries as Huawei Invests $76M?
- FG’s Self-Certification Directive, an Inexcusable Blunder?
- Is The Nigerian Government Playing Catch Up? FG Expands Collaborations with Investors as Facebook Plans To Open Office in Lagos
- StarTimes Brings Online Shopping To TV- What We Didn’t Know We Needed?
- ICT In Nigeria Has Come A Long Way but Do We Really Need a Special Day to Celebrate? Zinox Founder Asks For Tech Independence