Toyota is set to invest $800M in Automation, AI, Connectivity and Others?
Reports have it that Toyota, the Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer is creating a new $800 million global investment fund designed to support growth stage companies that develop innovative technologies in automation, AI, machine learning, data and analytics, connectivity and smart cities; and as such is transitioning from good old fashioned car making to an extensive focus on technological advancements.
- Nigeria Attracts More Investments than Other African Countries as Huawei Invests $76M?
- FG’s Self-Certification Directive, an Inexcusable Blunder?
- Is The Nigerian Government Playing Catch Up? FG Expands Collaborations with Investors as Facebook Plans To Open Office in Lagos
- StarTimes Brings Online Shopping To TV- What We Didn’t Know We Needed?
- ICT In Nigeria Has Come A Long Way but Do We Really Need a Special Day to Celebrate? Zinox Founder Asks For Tech Independence